I just realized that these past few months I have showed more emotions than I normally do. It's kind of weird I mean a lot of people were surprised that I can be soft. My friend Mar laughed because she always goes wow Raendy is human then start to laugh harder. With this in mind a lot has happened with family friends and you know just life.
Now as each day passes I get scared because the time is leaving me so fast. I have to make some calls to set my schedule in stone but its looking good. I have one date already and I have to make another asap. If all goes well then I may move in the next 3 months. I can only pray that I can go and I can make it over there. This could be the start of something new, a new adventure, a new life and even new friends. I have family there but everyone else my friends are going to be here in Sacramento if I do get this opportunity. I can only pray and hope that this job opportunity can bring me that missing piece to my puzzle of this part of my life. Then if I do get it I move on to the next puzzle and start all over.
I am seriously scared for once in my life. I don't usually get scared that often or show much fear but for once I am terrified. I mean my sister moved across the country I'm only moving to another city and stay in the same state. I just pray that I am doing the right thing, and I pray that this is the place I need to be. I'm going out on a big limb here just by applying and testing for this police dept. I am so scared but then again I am so ready. Lord please guide me and help through this incredible test of strength both physical and emotional. I have a good feeling about this one I really do and this is an opportunity of a lifetime I have to take it all it takes is me making that call. I'll just stop worrying now and let him handle it God won't let me down. He may confuse me but he won't let me fail. Please let this job no career choice in this city be my chance to shine. Wish me luck boys and girls I start taking steps towards grasping this chance next week. I just wish I had more money for all the driving I have to do. I hope that this will be my new chapter to full adulthood. I'm going to call this part my new classic because this Raendy is going to be different not the old one. Well a little different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment