Man for some reason all I do is try to take control of my life. I try to study hard prepare myself for every possible situation. I analyze all my actions to to see what would be the best outcome for me. I know that nothing ever goes according to plan so why even bother anymore. In all reality no one can control their life or emotions but for reason I tried to.
So all I am saying now is just life what ever needs to happen I'll let it happen. God everything is in your hands. All I am asking is to make me strong enough to deal with it. I mean honestly I am scared for my future and what you have in store for me but I know if I am patient it will be worth it.
I find it funny that a lot of people think that I have little fear but honestly I am scared of a whole bunch of things. Most of my fear is about my unknown future. But now I'm just going to let it go my fears and my emotions. It is in your hands father God its all in your hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment